receives

• Updated: Mon, January 02, 2012

• Reported By: Victim of Scot — United States of America
Scot Wedgeworth
tuscaloosa alabama Internet United States of America

Scot Wedgeworth Flora Nova, Alabama Weddings, Lush, unauthorized use of my credit card for his personal use, to pay his rent, etc. Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Whatever...

*Author of original report: This is NOT false...

*UPDATE Employee: False Report

This person was to order merchandise for me.  I noticed charges on my account that were questionable and asked for receipts and the merchandise.  Come to find out, he actually used my card for rent for his apartment and other personal use along with use for his business.  Beware of this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2011 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scot-Wedgeworth/internet/Scot-Wedgeworth-Flora-Nova-Alabama-Weddings-Lush-unauthorized-use-of-my-credit-card-for-793632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scot Wedgeworth

Whatever...

AUTHOR: Victim of Scot - (USA)

This isn't worth my time or energy because I know what happened and when it's all said and done, read the Food Network blog where more similar stories are, which, by the way, the blog has been disabled from any other blogs being posted.  Hmm, why is that??? I know what happened and I know what is true but most of all, I know what my bank statement says.  I also know that I am not the only victim.

This is NOT false...

AUTHOR: Victim of Scot - (United States of America)

Scot Wedgeworth most certainly did rent an apartment in Birmingham, Alabama, and he MOST CERTAINLY USED my bank account UNAUTHORIZED.  He even told the apartment rental company over the phone that it was his mother's card!!!  There are other unauthorized charges on my account made.  I have taken the steps to move forward with this but decided to let it go... Bad decision on my part.  I guess the Birmingham DA's office can handle this with NO EXPENSE to me but a great deal of expense to those involved who did this to me.

False Report

AUTHOR: BGA - (United States of America)

My company personally handles the business dealings for Scot Wedgeworth and Scot Wedgeworth designs.  After carefully reviewing this report and researching it, it is apparent that it was written with less than factual information.  One key indicators is that fact that Scot does not rent an apartment. The other would be that there are no records of any clients with any such issues.

We feel that due to the fact that Scot has been signed to a TV contract with a major network, this report is an attempt to tarnish his standing, and we feel that this is clearly nothing more than Slander.

We would welcome any evidence or communication to prove we are wrong.  We have legal counsel that would be more than happy to discuss this matter in detail with the reporting party.