Complaint Review: Scott A Karosa

Scott A Karosa
Henderson, Nevada USA

Scott A Karosa Reviews Henderson Nevada

Scott Karosa Reviews

Ripoff Report #1083868 September 12, 2013 “KAROSA has a history of DECEPTIVE and DECIETFUL business practices”

Ripoff Report #1079049 August 26, 2013 "I have read these reports about Scott Karosa and I wonder why no one turned him into the Attorney General’s Office Fraud Division, IRS, DA Crimes Division, or a number of other entities.”

Ripoff Report #912916 July 16, 2012 “” I was tipped off by a "friend" of Mr. "Allen" that he was using a false name. [continued below]....

..... He told me to google Karosa and Tri Star Management. When I tried to warn the doctor about who I was working with Karosa cried identify theft and terminated me.”

Ripoff Report #1050509 May 13, 2013 “Scott Allan aka Scott Allan Karosa (Registered Principal, Henderson, Nevada) was fined $5,000 and suspended from association with any FINRA member in any capacity for two years!”

Ripoff Report #920378 July 31, 2012 “I am a well established Doctor in the area, I hired this guy to help review my office needs, he came in threaten my whole staff and I lost a good office manager, referral clerk, and other staff members, then I found out he was using my address as his business address. After looking further he has a very shady past and I wish I never hired him. I will be very lucky if my past employee's do not file a lawsuit against me. I am sorry I ever hired this guy he is a Danger to any business, with his arrogant temper and rude behavior I am lucky to still be in practice.”

Ripoff Report #747860 July 01, 2011 “THE OTHER REPORTS AREN'T LYING. I have personally witnessed Scott Karosa of Tri-Star Management and Tri-Star Lending, in Las Vegas, Nevada, lose complete control of himself, and pick up a 40 pound printer and aim it straight at my son't head and throw it as hard as he could.”

Ripoff Report #179066 March 02, 2006 “He lies, he cheats, he will promise anything that he believes that a person wants to hear. Then he set out to avoid keeping all promises that are made, if it costs him money.”

Type in "KAROSA COMPLAINTS" to see more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-A-Karosa/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Scott-A-Karosa-Reviews-Henderson-Nevada-1087587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott A Karosa