Complaint Review: Scott Alan Pruitt

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: ESM — PHOENIX Arizona United States of America
Scott Alan Pruitt
10801 N. 24th Street, Suite # 111 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Scott Alan Pruitt Pruitt's Plumbing LLC INCOMPETENCE, BAD SERVICE, Phoenix, Arizona

Pruitt's Plumbing LLC (Owner - Scott Alan Pruitt) were scheduled to go to our property on 11/13/12.

They gave our tenant a 5 hour window of 12pm-5pm, and still didn't arrive until 545pm. The tech replaced the element in the hot water heater and it appeared to be working correctly.

This morning, 11/14/12, the water was cold again. The tenant advised me of this and I contacted Pruitts. The tech, Ernie, called me back and basically told me that they could not send anyone out tonight to see why they didn't get it right to begin with. He said this was "not an emergency". (Of course the temperature outside tonight and in the 40's, but this is not an emergency??) He said that if they came our tonight, they would have to charge us to diagnose what their tech did wrong and try to fix the water correctly. This of course, I was not going to do .. why would I pay them to fix their own problem they should have got right to begin with.

I tried to locate the owner's phone number and of course there is not one listed I could find.

At this point I am waiting for them to come out in the morning and fix the problem. This conduct is an absolute joke, and a total Rip Off. They don't do the job correctly to begin with, then try to charge you again for coming out to diagnose their own incompetence. Obviously, someone having to take a shower in 40 degree water is not considered an an emergency so I think folks will draw their own conclusion as to how much they actually care (or in this case, not care). I will be filing a complaint with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors tomorrow as well. I have also filed a complaint with the warranty company who sent them as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Alan-Pruitt/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/Scott-Alan-Pruitt-Pruitts-Plumbing-LLC-INCOMPETENCE-BAD-SERVICE-Phoenix-Arizona-969393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Alan Pruitt