Complaint Review: Scott Aptaker

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Scott Milo — North palm Beach Florida United States of America
Scott Aptaker
1280 slash Pine Cir WPB, Florida United States of America

Scott Aptaker Scotty Sister Towing Flooded My Car in Sandy stormk in Yard Damaging Carpet and Padding Inside Car Open windos By them WPB, Florida

Sister Towing and Police and Sheif Towd in 10/29/2012 and Thief and Sherif Left Window open 1996 Cutlas Ciaria Car of My Bisiness! My HOA Violated me Be not Paying me for my Car stollen 10/14/2012. My Transmition has Been Damaged 3000 Damage Carpet 2500 Labor!

owner is 'ELEANOR JONES. OF SISTER TOWING Harming Company  My Car. Linda and Tim with Gang in Office Violate Triple Victim! Grand Theaft Auto and Towing Distruction On Neglect CAR. Prejodous with Sherif Officer Dep That Violated Victim with Them! They dint Tow Car to My Insurace company I asked Them When found on 24th of October! They found thief In pb Jail! Grand Theft Auto- Grand Thieft To Victim!

Sandy storm Victim. 6701 Southarn Blvd wpb FL. They Harm My Business as well

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Aptaker/WPB-Florida-33409/Scott-Aptaker-Scotty-Sister-Towing-Flooded-My-Car-in-Sandy-stormk-in-Yard-Damaging-Carpet-965007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Aptaker