Complaint Review: Scott Bakhit - A Hammer for Hire Waterloo NE

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Scott Bakhit - A Hammer for Hire Waterloo NE
Pacific Street, Waterloo, NE Internet, Nebraska United States of America

Scott Bakhit - A Hammer for Hire Waterloo NE Scott A. Bakhit. http://www.ahammer4hire.com Verbal Theats - Slander & Copyright Infridgement Internet, Nebraska

*Consumer Suggestion: He's a scam artist

Scott A. Bakhit, owner of ahammer4hire.com, A Hammer for Hire in Waterloo, Nebraska did not fulfill our agreement, and is infridging on my copyright work. He commissioned me to do his website design, logo, slogan, website copywriting, photography and a corporate video he could run on his website home page and during trade shows.

The deal. He was to take me on a pricey vacation to Mexico in exchange for Stern PR Omaha image-building work. The trip did not materialize. Scott A. Bakhit, also refused to pay me for services rendered.

On several occasions, Stern PR tried to obtain payment, when we went our seperate ways personally - to which I received personal threats and blackmail. Scared, and in good faith, I allowed him to keep the website, and use my video on his website with my copyright on it for - non payment.

Scott Bakhit, A Hammer 4 Hire owner continues to infridge on my copyrights under the laws of Nebraska. Use my logo on secondary online directories, and tried to submit my video minus the Stern PR copyright on outside sites, too.

To remedy the problem, Stern PR sent an invoice for services rendered to allow Bakhit to own logo and corporate video - to hold all rights & title to. Instead of doing the above-board thing and render payment or just let the entire matter go, he visits ripoffreport.com and files a slanderous and untruthful complaint about my business.

Stern PR is dismayed that an ex companion who declined to fulfill his obligations would opt to threaten and blackmail, slander and defame. Still. Stern PR wishes Scott A. Bakhit well in his business endeavors.

Cordially,

Susan Stern

Owner - Marketing Consultant Omaha

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Bakhit-A-Hammer-for-Hire-Waterloo-NE/Internet-Nebraska-/Scott-Bakhit-A-Hammer-for-Hire-Waterloo-NE-Scott-A-Bakhit-httpwwwahammer4hirecom-854094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Bakhit - A Hammer for Hire Waterloo NE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

He's a scam artist

AUTHOR: gene - (United States of America)

I to was scammed by him. I have a report on here if you wish to read it. It's under a hammer for hire. But i've seen more of his under ahmmer4hire. From all the complaints on the web this guy should be in jail! Well hopefully they find away to stop him from ripping anymore people off.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC