Complaint Review: Scott Bowlin

• Reported By: fkjsblue — dawsonville Georgia United States of America
Scott Bowlin
17 Enclave paragould, Arkansas United States of America

Scott Bowlin Sells counterfeit baseball cards paragould, Arkansas

*Author of original report: Response after two months

This individual contacted me through craigslist in response to an autographed photo I had. He said that he had a lot of old baseball cards that he wanted to trade for some of my autographes. We worked out a trade and it worked out well. I wish it had ended there.

About a week later he contacted me and said he got in a 1958 Mickey mantle. He sent pictures of the card and it looked great. Once again we worked out a trade and I sent him more autographed items. When the cards came in I noticed that the mantle was a fake. I contacted him and told him and he said he would make it right. He said he didn't know it was a fake and that he would send me a Wayne Gretzky rookie to make up for it.

In three days the card came in and once again it was a fake. I once again contacted him and he said he would make it right. That has been over a month ago.

Now he doesn't answer texts or return calls.Take my advice and stay away from this individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Bowlin/paragould-Arkansas-72450/Scott-Bowlin-Sells-counterfeit-baseball-cards-paragould-Arkansas-858549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Bowlin

Response after two months

AUTHOR: fkjsblue - (USA)

After a two month wait this dealer sent me some of my stuff back. It took awhile but he made it right with me.