Complaint Review: Scott Butler Sheriff

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Rancho Cucamonga California
Scott Butler Sheriff
2600 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Scott Butler Sheriff Housing Authority City Of Los Angeles Scott Butler Used His Authority To Scare Me Los Angeles California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I Know Exactly Who This Guy Is

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I know This Guy

Last night I was sitting at the MTA stop at Santa Monica Blvd and Gower Street in Hollywood. This gray crown victoria pulled up and I thought -"Oh great, here comes Vice to harrass me again". In Hollywood, the police seem to think a guy sitting at a bus stop while wearing a thong is somehow against the law. Well it ISNT. OK! So this police car (or I THOUGHT it was a police car) pulled up and instead of a vice cop, there was this little bald headed Black dwarf behind the wheel. He asked me what I was doing and I told him it was none of his business and maybe I shouldn't have said it, but I told him, "Hey toad, Circus Vargas is looking for midget clowns, better run down and put in an application" He got so MAAAAAD, he jumped out of the car and wanted to know where i lived. I told him it was none of his damn business. He then said that he was the sheriff of the housing authority. I told him he was a liar cause they dont hire gay midgets to be a sheriff. I then got kind of scared and ran away. I then called the LAPD and described what happened and the policeman at the Wilcox station told me that the man was named Scott Butler and he was known to them. The policeman told me that he was just a harmless little homo and not to worry. Well let me tell you - Im worried. I hope he doesnt come after me again.

Rudy M
Rancho Cucamonga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Butler-Sheriff/Los-Angeles-California/Scott-Butler-Sheriff-Housing-Authority-City-Of-Los-Angeles-Scott-Butler-Used-His-Authority-391860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Butler Sheriff

AUTHOR: Jim Webb Bail Bonds - (U.S.A.)

I happen to know that Scott Butler DID NOT get tossed out of Catch One for the reasons listed here. Scott decided to stop going there because they were racist against Asians. Scott and his companion Sum Yung Kok, from China, just got tired of the harrassment. How would you like to be subjected to insults like, "Hey Scott, I hope you didn't let your friend drive over here" and "Me so horny, Me so horny".
You people also were mad because he wouldn't tip the servers. Well if I were him, I wouldn't either. I swear, My African American brothers can be such HATERS. Scott, if you read this, please don't let them get you down. You and your Oriental boyfriend are always welcome in our community, maybe not Catch One.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I Know Exactly Who This Guy Is

AUTHOR: Sol Weinman - (U.S.A.)

I am an ex-employee of The Foot Locker at The Fox Hills Mall and I went into the mens room to pee. What had happened is that this guy followed me into the mens room. I saw him and I thought it was Gary Coleman. He asked me to "see what I got" so I figured sure, I'll let Gary Coleman jack me off. When I got a closer look, I said hey, youre not Gary Coleman! Then the Culver City Police arrived and saw me getting Jacked off by Gary Coleman or I mean Scott Butler. They booked me in and let HIM go. Preofessional courtesy? WTF? That was how I found out he was a cop. I am mad because I get booked, he gets let go and I can't ever go back to the Fox Hills Mall "Foot Locker" store where I worked. I asked at the time to one of the Police Officers "Why isn't this other guy getting put in handcuffs like me?" and the Officer said "We dont arrest other Police Officers and that "It's a professional courtesy." Then I heard one of the Police Officers say to scott: :This is the last time we are going to let you go, Scott!"

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I know This Guy

AUTHOR: Pedro Goldstein - (U.S.A.)

This sounds like the same guy who used to hang out at Catch One out on Pico Blvd. He was called the "Chocolate Troll" by the staff. They finally had to 86 him from the club because nobody could go to the bathroom without him following them inside and offering to "hold" their thing for them while they used the urinals. It really got annoying. Last I heard he was hanging out in his pickup truck on Crenshaw Blvd hitting on the little gangster boys.