Complaint Review: Scott Franklin

• Reported By: Future Doodle Owner — Texas United States of America
Scott Franklin
Girard, Kansas United States of America

Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Not a breeder? Girard, Kansas

It's 2013 and the last postings for Scott Franklin were several years ago but it sounds like my suspicions were someones reality. I contacted he and Joane (guessing his wife) via email Friday. I live 6 hours away and was willing to make the trip to see the puppies but had questions before I committed to the trip. I've bought from reputable Golden breeders before so have gone through the multiple "interviews" and they always had as many questions for me as I had for them. Not the case with the Franklins. It appears Joane responded to my first email but left me Scott's phone number. I've left 3 messages and a text message with that ph #.  Joane responded to a 2nd email that she'd be willing to chat with me but never returns my message.

They stopped responding when I said I wanted to visit with the puppies to pick one and I asked for current pictures of the parents. Based on the previous postings I'm seeing, the puppies (& probably the parents too) are in no shape to be seen.

This is the 3rd time I've come across a Goldendoodle breeder scam. What has the world come to?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Franklin/Girard-Kansas-/Scott-Franklin-Joane-Franklin-Not-a-breeder-Girard-Kansas-1024874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Franklin