rank

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2008

• Reported By:Seven Lakes North Carolina
Scott Gordon Kelly
Puyallup, Washington U.S.A.

Scott Gordon Kelly deadbeat dad ripoff owes child support from last 10 years Last Known In Puyallup Washington

*Author of original report: Contacted via Myspace

Scott Gordon Kelly is the biological father of my now 14 year old daughter. He was in the Marine Corps when she was born and did get her an ID card for medical benefits, but then I had to have his wages garnished to get child support payments.

He then got out of the military and disappeared. An agency that I worked with for a while did find him in Puyallup, WA at one point.. but then lost track of him again. He was living with or married to a woman and everything was in her name.. I suppose so that he couldn't be found.

I know he has at least one other child, older than mine.

My main reason for trying to find him is to have him pay the back child support that he owes, and then have him do the necessary paperwork so that my husband can legally adopt my daughter.

Traci
Seven Lakes, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2006 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Gordon-Kelly/Puyallup-Washington/Scott-Gordon-Kelly-deadbeat-dad-ripoff-owes-child-support-from-last-10-years-Last-Known-In-213206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Gordon Kelly

Contacted via Myspace

AUTHOR: Traci - (U.S.A.)

I was recently contacted by someone in Washington who apparently knows Scott also. He might now be in AZ. I'm asking anyone who knows him or of him to contact me.

There is at least one other person with a listing about Scott G Kelly on this website. I hope to find her and together we can pool our resources and find this man, and hopefully prevent any more women from falling prey to his manipulations.