tire

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: You Know Who — Florida
Scott Hedger
989 georgia ave Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Global Marketing Resources Scott Hedger Pays less than minimum wage. t Palm Harbor Florida

Scott Hedger is a complete liar and a fraud, as well as his cronies Anthony and Isaac. He paid me less than minimum wage and told me he canceled the check when i was going to complain to the labor department. he called me a douche and said good luck. I have all these conversations saved, as I was treated poorly by a man who knows nothing about me, and who i did honest hard work for. I however have a brain and know how to get back at you Scott. You messed up when you underestimated me. You'll see a subpoena soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Hedger/Palm-Harbor-Florida/Global-Marketing-Resources-Scott-Hedger-Pays-less-than-minimum-wage-t-Palm-Harbor-Florid-1073863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Hedger