Complaint Review: Scott L Feldman

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 09, 2010

• Reported By:whitemarsh Pennsylvania
Scott L Feldman
80 N. Main Street Doylestown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Scott L Feldman Scam Lawyer Stay Away From Him Doylestown Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: i feel he did the same to me

*Consumer Comment: I Strongly Disagree!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal from Attorney Feldman

Mr. Scott L. Feldman is not to be trusted at all! He will tell you one thing and do another and he never keeps his word. I don't know for the life of me how this guy even passed the bar. Scott L. Feldman will take your money and run and he really does not care even with myself being an older man he really did wrong by me.

Ron ****
whitemarsh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-L-Feldman/Doylestown-Pennsylvania-18901/Scott-L-Feldman-Scam-Lawyer-Stay-Away-From-Him-Doylestown-Pennsylvania-464497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott L Feldman

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

i feel he did the same to me

AUTHOR: Just B F - ()

I was a young man ,at the time ,and my first experience with the legal system...I feel he told me what I wanted to hear, baited me in ,took my money, the didn't care or do his job, left me feel sick about our legal system......there is a lot of scum up in Doylestown Pa!

I Strongly Disagree!

AUTHOR: Bob S. - (United States of America)

I feel compelled to chime in with my opinion about Rons comments. I have had dealings with many Doylestown attorneys, but none more professional and caring than Mr. Feldman. I am generally not a fan of attorneys but Mr. Feldman is the exception, he takes the time to understand the needs of his clients and gives them 110% effort while at the same time maintaining the highest degree of integrity.

I would, and have on many occasions, recommended Mr. Feldman to others. In every instance, Mr. Feldman has performed exceptionally.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal from Attorney Feldman

AUTHOR: Scott L. Feldman, Esq. - (United States of America)

My name is Scott L. Feldman.  I am an attorney licensed to practice law in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey and maintain a busy general practice law firm in Doylestown, PA.  Since 1993, I have represented hundreds of Landlords, consumers and local businesses in a variety of matters.

I do not know a "Ron" in Whitemarsh, PA and have never represented this person.  My reputation speaks for itself and is furthered each day by the continued satisfaction of my valued clients and the respect of my peers.

I am happy to discuss my professional reputation at any time and can be reached at (215) 230-8800.  I will gladly pay $1,000.00 to anyone that can help identify this individual.