Complaint Review: Scott Lowery Law Office, P.C.

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Roy — tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Scott Lowery Law Office, P.C.
1422-B East 71st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Scott Lowery Law Office, P.C. Garnished, Emptied Accounts, On Payment Schedule Tulsa, Oklahoma

Lowery Law Group took me to court and won a judgement.  I agreed to pay 100.00 a month because that was all I could afford.  The payments have been made by a automatic debit to my checking account for the past 14 months.  I have not heard from them for two months.  This morning I noticed they cleaned out my checking and savings account and charged me a 20.00 garnishment fee.  Do I have any recorse?  I can't get them to send me any accounting in writing.  Thank you for your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Lowery-Law-Office-PC/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74136/Scott-Lowery-Law-Office-PC-Garnished-Emptied-Accounts-On-Payment-Schedule-Tulsa-Okl-1016051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Lowery Law Office, P.C.

intervals