Complaint Review: Scott Lowry Law Center

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 14, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Scott Lowry Law Center
Scott Lowery - Collect America - CACV Of Colorado Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Scott Lowry Law Center These people are taking me to court!!? Denver Colorado

Last Friday, a rep from this so called law firm served me, at my business, a paper stating I am being sued for a debt owed on a WAMU credit card. I do owe on this card, and by no means trying to get out of this debt. But I am working with a debt consolidation firm. Since Feb of 2008, I have been paying towards reducing my credit card debt. I have received many, many, threatening phone calls, not only at home, but at my business as well.
Isn't this a violation of the consumer credit act? I refuse to negotiate with this people...... Help, what should my next step be? I will be seeing them in county court on July 24......

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2008 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Lowry-Law-Center/Denver-Colorado/Scott-Lowry-Law-Center-These-people-are-taking-me-to-court-Denver-Colorado-340352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Lowry Law Center