Complaint Review: Scott Michael Tassone

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Coto De Caza California
Scott Michael Tassone
Sleepy Meadow Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Scott Michael Tassone scam artist, conman, mortgage ripoff, thief, real estate fraud Anaheim California

Scott Michael Tassone (date of birth 09/19/1963) promised to help me get a mortgage loan in 2004/2005. Scott had me send him money for an appraisal which he never paid for (he just kept the money for himself) and I got stuck paying that bill again. I did not have enough money to pay my other bills so Scott said he would loan me the money to get caught up with my mortgage payments until he got the loan done. Scott sent me some checks to cash in my account and when the hold was lifted five days later Scott Tassone had me wire the funds to him so he could handle making the payments though escrow. Scott said it had to be a wire for some reason and it had to be done right away. Three days later my bank called me to say the checks from Scott were all bogus and bounced. Now I owed the bank money too and of course Scott never paid my bills with the money. Scott Tassone said he had some money problems and promised to pay me back. Now that I look back I know I was such a fool. Scott Tassone never repaid me a penny.

For the next six months Scott Tassone gave me reason after reason, excuse after excuse as to why the loan had not yet funded. Always some story about him being a family man, having some illness, kids in the hospital, needing new shoes, etc. He was such a sweet young man on the phone, he knew just how to talk to an elderly woman who was desperate for help. I knew I had been conned but I kept hoping for a miracle, a miracle that never came.

My life was destroyed, I lost everything. Do not let this happen to you.
I do not know how a man like Scott Tassone can live with himself. May the Lord have mercy on him.

Anonymous
Coto De Caza, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Michael-Tassone/Anaheim-California/Scott-Michael-Tassone-scam-artist-conman-mortgage-ripoff-thief-real-estate-fraud-Anahe-392762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Michael Tassone