Complaint Review: Scott Narter

• Updated: Wed, July 20, 2011

• Reported By: Ray — nevade Illinois United States of America
Scott Narter
Las Vegas Las Vegas NV, Nevada United States of America

Scott Narter Scott Jazz Stock.com Narter Scott is a piece of Crap. He is NOt related to anyone. HE is a dead Beat Child Molester Las Vegas NV, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I hired a crazy mover QUALITY MOVING

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This individual is mentally disturbed

Scott is a sick man. He put an article on the internet about me believean did this . He is a nut job. last time i heard he thought he was running for government or congress.  He couldn't get elected because he touched a girl and put his hand under her dress.

Scott is a joke.. please arrest this man and go to his home and beat his a** to a pulp.

YOu have been exposed Scott.

We know.. you bum
sick

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Narter/Las-Vegas-NV-Nevada-70505/Scott-Narter-Scott-Jazz-Stockcom-Narter-Scott-is-a-piece-of-Crap-He-is-NOt-related-to-an-695253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Narter

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I hired a crazy mover QUALITY MOVING

AUTHOR: Scott - (USA)

On February 26, 2011, I hired a moving company called Quality Moving operating under the owners name Ronald Butcher Jr. to move me from one house to another. This was in Las Vegas, NV. The non-bonded and uninsured owner sent 3 individuals over to move my household items.

I ended up having to rent my own truck (which I wasn't told until the evening before the move) which ended up costing around $95 with gas. The movers themselves charged me $370 for the 8 hour job. Upon further inspection having already made the payment in cash, I realized that almost every piece of furniture I owned had been damaged in one way or another. Not to mention that they brought almost none of their own equipment to protect my items. I had to cut up carpet scraps I had for padding and let them use my own personal dolly.

Yes, I was a Congressional candidate for Nevada Dist. 3 for Congress, IAP last election (an honest candidate). However, the owner refused to do anything about it and we had a nasty exchange of e-mails. Anyway, this is what I get for hiring him. Libelous and FALSE information on the internet about me and a lot of damaged goods.

Do yourself a favor, don't hire Quality Moving, A.K.A. Ronald Butcher J.R. for your next move, you'll regret it as do I.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This individual is mentally disturbed

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I hired RONALD BUTCHER AKA / QUALITY MOVING off Craigslist Las Vegas to move me from one house to another. In the process, his employees damaged almost every piece of furniture I own. They also worked so slowly that it cost me almost twice what anyone els would have charged.  He refused restitution and is now posting false information about me and threatening me. Now he is posting libel about me.

Please, do yourself a favor and don't hire QUALITY MOVING / AKA RONALD BUTCHER.

NEVADA BUSINESS LICENSE #2000225.571.