Complaint Review: Scott Richards - superior Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, May 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 24, 2004

• Reported By:susanville California
Scott Richards - superior Benefits
100A Walnut D15 Champlain,NY 12919 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Superior Benefits (Scott Richards) Rip-off! I recieved a phone call offering me a credit card, they took their money but haven't sent the card. Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: your not getting a card!!

Back in Dec. 2003 I was offer a cedit card for $299.00 with no other fees. I believe the % rate was 9 or less. It's been so long I can't remember. Anyway, 7-10 days is when I was supposed to receive it. I call 2 weeks after they took their money. Each time I called I was told it was the holidays, so I just waited another two weeks. No card in Feb. I was given a tracking # and I actually tracked it to reno, nv after that fed-x lost it. The driver set it on the bumper of his truck.

Such is my luck. The unseen card is lost, so I call them and tell them this and tell them also that fed-x is willing to pay next shipment. I was told they couldn't. It would have to go though process again. ever since one after another has told me it in the mail... some of them nice some rude but never the same person twice and no supervisor, no tracking # no card.

Linda
susanville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2004 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Richards-superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Superior-Benefits-Scott-Richards-Rip-off-I-recieved-a-phone-call-offering-me-a-credit-c-92533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Richards - superior Benefits

your not getting a card!!

AUTHOR: DARRELL - (U.S.A.)

One your not going to get a card just like everyone else you have been ripped off.

My money was taken out in jan and I still havent recived anything. Tomorrow I will call again to see what's up.I know I will just get another Lie from them like always.

I think we all need to meet in New York And go see these People.

Let us know Linda when you recive your Credit repair packet, I know you thought you were getting a card but you will not get one.