Complaint Review: Scott Rosenberg

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: BMM — Toronto Ontario
Scott Rosenberg
100 Linton Blvd Del Ray Beach, Florida USA

Scott Rosenberg at SR Marketing Group Inc garbage leads, scam, didnt even send half of the leads I paid for Del Ray Beach Florida

Do not use Scott Rosenberg for any advertising or marketing.  He promised all these fantastic lead sources for our marketing and sales teams, we sent him money and he sent absolute garbage.  We paid for 50,000 leads and he sent under 15,000, 70% were the wrong number!!!  What a joke. He is an absolute embarassment to the industry.

He contacted me with all these promises, and said he had all the data compiled.  Once I paid it took 3 days before I started getting any data, he sent duplicate data, then it filtered in over 4 days at 100 or 400 at a time.  Very unprofessional.  Big surprise he then stopped answering his phone and emails.

Stay away from this guy, he has nothing of value, he is just recycling old data, if he had sent me the amount he promised I would have just taken it, oh well we bought garbage, but he couldnt even perform that simple task.  Ridiculous

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Rosenberg/Del-Ray-Beach-Florida/Scott-Rosenberg-at-SR-Marketing-Group-Inc-garbage-leads-scam-didnt-even-send-half-of-th-1068315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Rosenberg