Complaint Review: Scott Williams - Mary Smart

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Virginia beach Virginia
Scott Williams - Mary Smart
485 Jefferson St Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Scott Williams - Mary Smart Winners International Scam Charlotte North Carolina

I have received many phone calls stating that I had won a car and 1.5 million dollars that i never answered but recently I had answered the phone and took the bate.
The guy said his name was Scott Williams and the phone number he gave me was 1 876 573-2131 and was with Winners International part or PCH. He said I needed to send Mary Smart 485 Jefferson St , Charlotte NC is the address Scott Williams gave me a moneygram for 245.00 reference number on the moneygram was 71136696 for the transfer or 1.5 million from their account to my new account that they were going to set up.

I said ok fine. Now they are telling me they are on hold because something with the the I.R.S, gold seal stamps and 1.2% and that I need to send 375.00 more for the release of a CID number from the IRS so they can ship the new car here. They gave me the account number I believe where it was coming from or where they were going to send it to my new one they made up I am not sure. 5846899****** routing number 70691****. Possibly a Wachovia or Bank of America. I called my lawyer and he told me to stop all contact with them and to report this immediately.

Jospeh
Virginia beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Williams-Mary-Smart/Charlotte-North-Carolina/Scott-Williams-Mary-Smart-Winners-International-Scam-Charlotte-North-Carolina-460759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Williams - Mary Smart