Complaint Review: Scott Woodwork

• Submitted: Sat, May 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 09, 2009

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
Scott Woodwork
www.scottwoodwork.com Mesquite, Texas U.S.A.

Scott Woodwork Fraud, very clever or very lax business person. Mesquite, Texas

I bought a bed for my son on EBAY from Scott Wood Works in mid August. We were also moving and wanted the bed for the new house. My son wanted a Japanese style room, so the bed was perfect. The images of past completions looked great.

It is too bad that through many e-mails, sickness and excuses that we still have not recieved the bed. We were told in January that it was finished and he would send me a tracking number, once he recieved the boxes. No number.....

Now, I can not get ahold of him and he is not responding back to e-mails. I also noticed his web site is down. This is very sad. My son is without the bed, we are out of the money and Scott's Wood Work business that his grandfather started is finished.

Everyone else, please post when you get in touch with them.

Sandy,

Boudreau5
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2009 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scott-Woodwork/Mesquite-Texas/Scott-Woodwork-Fraud-very-clever-or-very-lax-business-person-Mesquite-Texas-450298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott Woodwork