Complaint Review: Scottie's Auto Sales

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: justussforall — pawtucket Rhode Island United States of America
Scottie's Auto Sales
262 central ave pawtucket, Rhode Island United States of America

Scottie's Auto Sales Sold me a car, lied about problems with it and the problems they did say they would fix never did! pawtucket, Rhode Island

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue

I Recently purchased a car from Scotties auto sales, Something I knew I should have NEVER done but do t my financial situation, was an option i took a chance on. When i purchased the vehicle I was told there was no major problems and the ones there were would be taken cared of soon as parts were ordered and received. I was given a 90 day warranty and told that ONLY they could work on my car. i found that strange but I admit my urgent need for transportation to work and to bring my children back and forth to work blinded my better judgement. Well during the 3 month period my car had an issue that forced me to leave it at their shop for about 1 month, in which time they did not take care of all the things they said they would, and kept telling me they'd take care of things.  I took the car to a commercially well known auto service shop who did a complete check of it and printed out a sheet of the problems totaling over $1200 and stated that i COULD NOT have done this damage to the car in the period i've had it.. Well now that the 3 month period has lapsed they completely ignore the fact that the problems hey DID tell me about exist and were to be taken cared of but never seem to forget to remind me that a payment is due. All in all Scotties is a rip off. i advise anyone considering buying from then NOT TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scotties-Auto-Sales/pawtucket-Rhode-Island-02861/Scotties-Auto-Sales-Sold-me-a-car-lied-about-problems-with-it-and-the-problems-they-did-973687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scottie's Auto Sales

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue

AUTHOR: Sandy - ()

Scotties Auto Has Always Helped Me And Sold Me Good Cars For the past 2 years ive only had a cople of problembs and they fixed it right away also a cople of my friends have benn there the and also receved good service 95% of scotties costemers are satisfied.