Complaint Review: Scottrade Branch Manager John Neighbours

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Scottrade Branch Manager John Neighbours
7805 N Oracle Ste 151 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Scottrade Branch Manager John Neighbours Scottrade Branch Manager John Neighbours Tries to Turn Me into a Pimp Tucson Arizona

A few weeks ago I opened up a joint brokerage account with a woman at Scottrade's Tucson office on Oracle Road. I funded the account with 100% of my own money. I did this to impress the woman because I thought she was beautiful. Scottrade Branch Manager John Neighbours thought so too. He smiled lasciviously as he gave her his business card and kept calling her back to sign more paperwork.
Since then I have lost contact with the woman. My attempts to withdraw money from the account have been unsuccessful. The branch manager told me the woman account holder needed to be present. I read the bokerage agreement and discovered this was not true. When I confronted Mr. Neighbours with this, he informed me he had placed a memo on the account stating she had to come into his office and talk with him in order for me to get my money.
I am sad I lost contact with the woman. However, if she doesn't want to have comtact with me, that is her right. I am angry at Scottrade Branch Manager John Neighbours placing this memo on the account stating she must come into his office and talk with him so I can get my money. This is a violation of the brokerage agreement. Mr. Neighbour's is trying to force me into convincing her to come to his office and talk with him. He should recognize that for some reason or other, she doesn't want to talk with us. Branch Manager John Neighbours is trying to turn me into some sort of pimp. I am not a pimp.
As for the woman - she is free. In regards to Scottrade, I want my money and I want it soon. Abide by the terms of the brokerage agreement and don't randomly change the agreement simply because Branch Manager John Neighbours desires a customer.

Paul
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scottrade-Branch-Manager-John-Neighbours/Tucson-Arizona-85704/Scottrade-Branch-Manager-John-Neighbours-Scottrade-Branch-Manager-John-Neighbours-Tries-to-473812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scottrade Branch Manager John Neighbours