• Report: #820192

Complaint Review: Scott's Electric (Hamilton, OH)

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Charlie — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Scott's Electric (Hamilton, OH)
Internet, Ohio United States of America

Scott's Electric ,Hamilton, Ohio, Scott's Electric took the money and did not deliver the product and services promised Internet, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Electricial Services

Scotts Electric (Hamilton, OH) took the money and did not deliver the product and services promised. I found the electrician through its web site http://www.scottselectricoh.com/ . I called its listed phone number (513-463-4345) and got the electrician (along with his uncle?) to do a repairing job in the afternoon of 12/22/2011. I paid the electrician on the same day (I have the receipt with his written descriptions/promise of what need to be done) for the repair job and a whole-house surge protector to be installed later. The electric problem came back on 12/23/2011. It was not fixed!

I called his cell phone (513-824-2529) and the electrician agreed and scheduled an appointment with me to fix the old problem and deliver and install the whole-house surge protector at 4:30 PM on 1/3/2012. The electrician did not show up for the appointment without notice.  After I called (513-824-2529) for several times he sent a text message at 5:41 PM (1/3/2012) stating in a bad place for reception I got stuck on emergency panel change Ill call when power back on I can come tomorrow very sorry cant leave with power off.  I called him and texted the next day and he hang up on my calls. I have gotten no answers/responses from him ever since although I tried calling and texting him for many times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scotts-Electric-Hamilton-OH/Internet-Ohio-452011/Scotts-Electric-Hamilton-Ohio-Scotts-Electric-took-the-money-and-did-not-deliver-th-820192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scott's Electric (Hamilton, OH)

Electricial Services

AUTHOR: joshua - (United States of America)

Hi my name is josh. Scott Dawson did the same thing to me and I would like to know if you got anywhere with this

was trying to find out how to contact you threw here but couldn't figure it out. Please E-mail me @ joshb@iapc.net.