begun

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Coby — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Scottsdale Recovery Center LLC
10427 N Scottsdale Rd # 200 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Scottsdale Recovery Center LLC Sober Living Group, LLC, Scottsdale Recovery Center False Advertising and Unauthorized "Therapist" Scottsdale, Arizona

Scottsdale Recovery Center is a JOKE.  Their website states they are affiliated with associations that have REVOKED their membership or have never heard of them before.  They used an UNLICENSED "Recovery Specialist" to councel with their clients.

From what I heard from another patient, he was getting high all the time but they didn't kick him out because he had lots of cash.  He said, as long as he continued to pay them, they didn't care what he did.  He would walk to the store every week to buy beer...but then, who knows, he could have been lieing to me....he was an addict and rumor has it, addicts lie.

I AM JUST WARNING YOU-Don't believe their website that says you can come back if you relapse.  The only way they let you back is if you give them MORE MONEY.  I was so high when I checked in and about an hour later, I changed my mind.  I didn't want to be there so I walked away.  Hey, I am a drug addict.  I wasn't ready.  My mom gave them $4,000.00 and they told her no refunds.  My mom brought me back 2 weeks later, I was still high and didn't want to be there so I walked away again within 48 hours.

A couple weeks later, I had sobered up and NOW I wanted help.  I called and spoke to Brian, the house manager.  I told him I wanted help, I was sober.  He told me to call Lisa, the intake person.  My mom left a message but Lisa never called back.  My mom sent Lisa a text and she text her back, said she was in a meeting and would contact her later.  She never called or text my mom after that.  Lisa had told my mom a couple days before they didn't have any available beds.  She also told my mom she would have to pay another $4000.00 to get me back in the program.  She said my mom had NO CREDIT left.  REMEMBER that.  These people are all about helping the addict.  I was there less than 48 hours, on a weekend, had not spoke to a therapist and for the $4,000.00 my mom gave them, she now had NO CREDIT left.

Now does that sound like someone who cares about an addicts recovery?

Don't beleive their lies.  Call me if you want to file a complaint with the state.  I have a couple other people that have been burned by these scammers.  6023323239

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scottsdale-Recovery-Center-LLC/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Scottsdale-Recovery-Center-LLC-Sober-Living-Group-LLC-Scottsdale-Recovery-Center-False-A-947499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scottsdale Recovery Center LLC