Complaint Review: Scoutgear.com

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Roy H — Brandon Florida
Scoutgear.com

Scoutgear.com wildernessdining.com Internet Scammers Internet

I ordered 3 #10 cans of Mountain House cottage cheese on their website. Being a savy consumer, I stipulated "New Stock Only. No Dented Cans". When the order arrived and was opened I discovered the product was already 5 years old. I immeadiately telephoned the company. I left 5 voice mail messages and sent 2 emails during their published regular business hours. No response. I finally talked to someone and was told that the 5 year old product is the "newest product they have". I was told they would "consider" refunding me if I paid return shipping to them. I flat refused. They sent the 5 year old product in bad faith. They knew I did not want 5 year old product. I have contested the charges with my credit card company. I have informed the company they may have their 5 year old product back if they will send a paid shipping label.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scoutgearcom/internet/Scoutgearcom-wildernessdiningcom-Internet-Scammers-Internet-1042227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scoutgear.com