Complaint Review: Scovis Law group

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Hardworking Mom — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Scovis Law group
810 Lawrence Dr #210 Newbury Park, California United States of America

Scovis Law group Michael Mcdevitt They are very professional in what they do...and that is ...Loan modification scammer. They ripped me off for about $4k but never even called my Mortgage lender to negotiate, it's been a couple years Newbury Park, California

All I want is for them to refund me back what they got from me $4k. They should hire me because I did what they should have done to save my house from foreclosure or short sale. It was so easy dealing with my lender.. i thought it would be more complicated & time consuming that's why i hired these idiots, coz I'm a busy mom of 2 and i was thinking I wouldn't have the time to keep calling...I managed to communicate with them anyway, just had to sacrifice my sleep . But I hoped & prayed for the last couple years after they scammed me that they will soon get what they deserve. I expect that they got their license taken away for good . Pls. Let me know where to file a claim for the funds that I deserve to get back. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scovis-Law-group/Newbury-Park-California-91320/Scovis-Law-group-Michael-Mcdevitt-They-are-very-professional-in-what-they-doand-that-is-1016545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scovis Law group