Complaint Review: Scrap In A Snap

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2003

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
Scrap In A Snap
98 North 1200 East Lehi, Utah U.S.A.

Scrap In A Snap single mom taken advantage of please help me stop them Lehi Utah

I'm glad I'm not the only one that knows this information about how scrap in a snap treats their consultants. I think the only consultants that are left are the new ones that are recruited and don't know any better - but they usually find out within a few months. They are fooled into thinking that this is actually a business opportunity, not a MLM scam.

I too have had plenty of bounced checks, unauthorized credit card charges, and have been mistreated by this company. I am a single mom and have had to learn the hard way, while the family of the company owners get rich off of me and others. I honestly don't know how they can live with themselves. I also know that my taxes that the company took from me were never paid in. I hope they get audited soon. Isn't this criminal? They always talk about how they love everyone - no wonder, they love how everyone doesn't know what con artists they are and hands them their money. They love to get rich off of other people. You can't get more immoral that this.

I know that, if our government is really here to protect us, that they will soon step in and stop this company from taking advantage of single moms like myself. They obviously aren't changing how they run their business, so hopefully the goverment will shut them down soon. Or, for once, they can do the right thing and just go away and stop taking advantage of people like this.

If you are one of the thousands of consultants that has been taken advantage of by this company, please contact your Attorney General's consumer protection office in your state. If you don't do it for yourself, please do this for all of the other potential consultants that may get recruited by these scam artists.

Thanks for listening.

Carol
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2003 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scrap-In-A-Snap/Lehi-Utah-84043/Scrap-In-A-Snap-single-mom-taken-advantage-of-please-help-me-stop-them-Lehi-Utah-65243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scrap In A Snap