Complaint Review: Scrapbook Needs

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Taken Girl Scout Leader — Frederick Colorado United States of America
Scrapbook Needs
140 Morgantown Street #202 Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 724-437-2737 (Non-Working
  • Web:
  • Category: Hobby Shops

Scrapbook Needs I only recieved 8 of the 12 Brownie Girl Scout Photo Albums I ordered, I had 4 very sad 3rd grade girls. Uniontown, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Us

I ordered 12 Girl Scout Photo albums from this company, only 8 were shipped.  I was promised the remaing four albums in a week but they were never shipped.  It has been over a month since the inital order.  Four of my Brownie Girl Scouts went without thier albums.  I have tried to contact them through e-mail many times without a responce.  Their phone number is disconnected.  I am reporting them to the Uniontown Police Department, they should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scrapbook-Needs/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/Scrapbook-Needs-I-only-recieved-8-of-the-12-Brownie-Girl-Scout-Photo-Albums-I-ordered-I-886050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scrapbook Needs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Scrapbook Needs - (United States of America)

I would like you to get in touch with us so I can take care of your ordering problem.

I am unable to see from this report your name or any other information so I can look up your order.  I encourage you to email us so that we can look into your order and fix the problem.

Email us at [email protected]