surely

Scrapbook Needs
50 Ben Lomond ST Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Scrapbook Needs Rip off scrapbook Needs Uniontown, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer's Issue Was Already Addressed

*Author of original report: Already talked to you

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Us

Ordered from them in 2006 got my order fine. Place another order and they never shipped it will not answer emails anymore. Red flag to me now they didn't accept paypal almost everyone does now so it's harder to get money back from them. Do not order from them they have 100 complaints at BBB

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scrapbook-Needs/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/Scrapbook-Needs-Rip-off-scrapbook-Needs-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-928633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scrapbook Needs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer's Issue Was Already Addressed

AUTHOR: Scrapbook Needs - (United States of America)

I see that the order was canceled, and unfortunately you asked your credit card company to reverse the charges before I had a chance to refund the payment myself.  So, you did receive your refund for the order, and we spoke on the phone about the order, and how the products were discontinued by the manufacturer.

Yet, this "Rip Off" report remains on the internet for the world to see.  I don't believe this complaint fairly depicts what happened with this transaction.

Already talked to you

AUTHOR: Sharon - (United States of America)

I already talked to you on the phone and you didn't have what i ordered nor could you order again you said.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Scrapbook Needs - (United States of America)

I would like you to get in touch with us so I can take care of your ordering problem.

I am unable to see from this report your name or any other information so I can look up your order.  I encourage you to email us so that we can look into your order and fix the problem.

Email us at scrapbookneeds@verizon.net