Complaint Review: Scrapbook Needs

Scrapbook Needs
50 Ben Lomond Street Internet United States of America

Scrapbook Needs The Crop Shop Thieves, Liars, Bad Business People Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Us

Made a purchase on 6.28.12.  When I hadn't heard from them or received my items by 7.17.12 I emailed them (there is no phone number listed on their site - wish I had noticed this before placing my order).  I received a response from Ann and was told that they are behind in their shipping, they had been having internet issues, and that my items would be shipped out soon.

8.7.12 I emailed again and as of today, 8.10.12 I have not heard from them.  Called my bank and they are crediting my account and will go after the retailer.  I have contacted the Uniontown Police Department who stated I would have to make a complaint in Illinois since it was an internet transaction.  I filed a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General as well as the Pennsylvania Attorney General.

The Better Business Bureau will also receive a complaint, but upon looking at their listing on the BBB website, they have had 98 complaints against them, most for items not being shipped.

This website needs to be shut down and they should not be allowed to open under another name.

DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scrapbook-Needs/internet/Scrapbook-Needs-The-Crop-Shop-Thieves-Liars-Bad-Business-People-Internet-925483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scrapbook Needs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Scrapbook Needs - (United States of America)

I would like you to get in touch with us so I can take care of your ordering problem.

I am unable to see from this report your name or any other information so I can look up your order.  I encourage you to email us so that we can look into your order and fix the problem.

Email us at scrapbookneeds@verizon.net