Complaint Review: Scrapbook Needs

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Denise — Citronelle Alabama United States of America
Scrapbook Needs
50 Ben Lomond St., Uniontown PA Internet United States of America

Scrapbook Needs Thieves. crooks, criminals, liars, con-artist Internet, Internet

On 10/2911 and 11/15/11 I ordered several items from the internet company "Scrapbook Needs" located in Uniontown, PA.  After sending several e-mails complaining, asking for my money back and threatening to turn them in to the BBB, they finally sent a "few" of the smaller, inexpensive items I ordered and told me the rest was on back-order. That was on  1/2/12. I have not heard one word from them since. They have kept my money this whole time. I don't think that they ever intended to send the items that I have paid for. I didn't find out until it was too late about this business' "F-" credit rating with the BBB. Scrapbook Needs has over   60 complaints filed against them. Most are due to them taking people's money and never delivering their merchandise. This company needs to be shut down. How do they continue to have a business lincense ? I want my money back !!! Help !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scrapbook-Needs/internet/Scrapbook-Needs-Thieves-crooks-criminals-liars-con-artist-Internet-Internet-872713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scrapbook Needs