Complaint Review: Scratch Dini

• Reported By: Jun9386 — baldwin park California
Scratch Dini
, Select State/Province USA

Scratch Dini Scratch dini is a SCAM! Internet

I bought a SCRATCH DINI last October 2013 hoping that what they advertise on TV is correct; they say the product can remove scraches on your cars, boats, trailers, etc. but when it arrived, i was eager to try it it works. I was so disapointed that i didnt work at all. Even if u tried many times- i didnt work.

I called customer service and complained abt their product but they are rude people. They said they will not refund me the total amount and i need to pay the return shipping. So i didnt return the product since the shipping and handling will be on me. My point is their product didnt work at all, they are deceiving people- they have false advertisement.

I checked the reviews abt Scratch Dini and found out that a lot of people of who bought it have the same experience.

Their customer service is really bad. I wasted my money on this fake product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scratch-Dini/Select-StateProvince/Scratch-Dini-Scratch-dini-is-a-SCAM-Internet-1099698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scratch Dini