Complaint Review: Scratch2Cash

• Updated: Sun, May 10, 2009

• Reported By:Omagh Other
Scratch2Cash
NG International Ltd Internet Malta

Scratch2Cash Lead people to believe that they can actually win and receive their money! MALTA Internet

Hey there.
I've recently signed up to Scratch2Cash and even, stupidly, recommended this site to a friend.
I have deposited around 60-70 in total which I am so ashamed of! When I first started playing I won big, but because of their unfair cashout policy, I couldn't receive that money.
I then got a bit wound up and contacted an online host to tell me how to delete my account... and she wouldn't do it! Instead she offered me a bonus. This is a complete fix as it gets you hooked again!
Then I got an email from scratch2cash asking for a telephone number and a time that they could contact me for a cashout request of 20 that I had won. So I replied with an email saying that anytime suited me and provided my mobile phone number...
Guess what? Still no call!
This game is a total farce and I will be advising everyone I know to stay away from it. I will also be advertising this ripoff report onto other such websites to warn users to stay away...
Thanks for reading, and I hope that you haven't been caught out too.

Emma-louise
Omagh
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 03:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scratch2Cash/internet/Scratch2Cash-Lead-people-to-believe-that-they-can-actually-win-and-receive-their-money-MA-450356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scratch2Cash