Complaint Review: Screenplay Readers

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Tommyfroth — Texas
Screenplay Readers
Internet USA

Screenplay Readers Poor quality, Horrible service, Promised partial refund for the poor quality but never gave it. Internet

I basically had exactly the same experience that the previous reporter in this system had. I believed Brian's spin that the other guy was just being difficult and that he had proof. That was a mistake. When i received the very poor product and very politely voiced my disappointment with it, I was met with denial and claims that it was actually a good product, which is absurd. I was offered a $10 discount as a good faith gesture, and I thought ok good enough for me, I'll get on with my life and use better judgment in the future. But then Brian never paid me the $10 he promised, and that just left a really bad taste in my mouth. this guy is a liar and a peddler of bad product who pray on hopeful writers; a group of people who don't need more people to s**t on them... Just take your business elsewhere people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Screenplay-Readers/internet/Screenplay-Readers-Poor-quality-Horrible-service-Promised-partial-refund-for-the-poor-q-1050528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Screenplay Readers