Complaint Review: Screenplaycoverage.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: screenwriter68 — Pheonix Arizona
Screenplaycoverage.com

Screenplaycoverage.com Screenwriters beware...this company took my money and provided shoddy service Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unsure if this report is actually real, but...

Screenplaycoverage.com calls it self a trusted resource and bills itself as place to take your script to the next level when frankly all they actually provide is a 3 page report on how bad you are as a writer.

I decided to give them a try and paid my 95 $. After all they billed themselves as having many Hollywood connections and had worked for studios like HBO and Paramount.  But what did I get? The coverage I received was swiss cheese. Ful of holes. My story was missed completely.

Points in the script they said we not made were right there on the pages!!! It was like the person didn't even read it. When i asked for refund I was blown off. I'm posting in as many message boards as I can to let everybody know about this place. DO NOT trust them with your screenplay. They're customer service?? Terrible. They're screen play knowledge?  AMATURE HOUR.

Do your self a favor and avoid companies like this. My kids can understand a screenplay better than screenplaycoverage.com can. Avoid them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Screenplaycoveragecom/internet/Screenplaycoveragecom-Screenwriters-bewarethis-company-took-my-money-and-provided-sho-1040003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Screenplaycoverage.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unsure if this report is actually real, but...

AUTHOR: Skyler (ScreenplayCoverage.com) - ()

Hello, I handle all customer service at the site and have for 6 years. This complaining client is not ringing any bells, and I even did a search through our customer database for customers in Phoenix, and found 6, all of whom were either pleased with their coverage report, or didn't have any comments. Certainly no one asking for a refund.

The vast majority of our clients are very happy and refer us to their friends. Nearly 80% of our business each week now comes from referrals. We only get about 1 unsatisfied client per year and we make sure to deal with them in-depth if it happens, so I remember everyone distinctly. This person is not ringing a bell at all, and I certainly don't blow off anyone that wants a refund.

I think anyone can see from the large number of testimonials on our site that we are in the business of customer service and keeping clients happy.

However, if this report is actually real and not something thrown together by a competitor, I would encourage the client to e-mail me at info@screenplaycoverage.com and we will answer any questions you have about your coverage report and do our best to make you happy.

Thanks,