Complaint Review: Scrier Capital

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Brad — Temecula California United States of America
Scrier Capital
1961 Morris Ave. suite C-5 Union, New Jersey United States of America

Scrier Capital Rick Rosen Jr. Beware. Informative and Persistent going in and very uncommunicative once he has your money. Union, New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: thanks for the ino\fo

*Consumer Comment: Rick Rosen is a scammer - I also lost $35,000

*Consumer Comment: Also a victim

*Consumer Comment: I got ripped by Rick as well.

*Author of original report: Update to Rick Rosen and Scrier Capital report

Talked to Rick Rosen Jr. who was introduced to me by Matt Nedin from insidetradellc.com. Matt also highly recommended Rick Rosen and his company, Scrier Capital.

Scrier Capital has several different investment strategies consisting of managed forex accounts, EB5 program, to name a couple.

The EB5 program was most interesting to me since I am in construction and it sounded like a great vehicle to access funding for projects that I had being stalled finding funding in the mainstream banking world.

I checked out the EB5 program and found that it was a valid program being utilized and set up in various locals throughout the United States. And I checked out Scrier with a limited search on the internet. So after talking to Rick Rosen many times over several weeks to try and understand to how the the program works and what they were doing to set up a EB5 center in Las Vegas, and after sending me documentation of their NewJersey center along with letters from a Lawyer and a State Senator to validate their claim, I signed up and sent in $50,000.

After that money went in, Rick Rosen promised to follow through with documentation to show that the comapany was formed in Las Vegas which never was delivered. Plus all communication from him was and has been pretty nonexistent.

So to date I have heard from him twice and nothing for the last month and a half. Still with no paperwork and no formal plan now to get my $50,000 back with the return promised.

Rick Rosen was great at the inititial contact and as with most all scam artists the follow through is non existent onc the money has been paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scrier-Capital/Union-New-Jersey-07083/Scrier-Capital-Rick-Rosen-Jr-Beware-Informative-and-Persistent-going-in-and-very-uncommu-889723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scrier Capital

#1 Consumer Suggestion

thanks for the ino\fo

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

Thanks for the info, Peyton. I reached out to Sahil and he is having someone from the US atty office reach out to me. He knew about this the instant I mentioned Rick. He also advised me that the FBI is investigating him. They know all about him... which is comforting. Let's hope the justice system does what it is supposed to. I emailed you at the email address you provided.

Rick Rosen is a scammer - I also lost $35,000

AUTHOR: Peyton M - ()

Chris, your report was basically a recap of my own experience also. Rick is a liar.

Rick is a scam artist. I am of average intelligence and can't believe I fell for getting scammed.

I realize I will never see my money, but feel compelled to report Rick to others so he never does this again.

Not sure if you know this, but a case has been filed against Rick. The FBI and the SEC have been alerted about Rick Rosen of Valuta Capital and Scrier Capital.

If you haven't already done so, contact Sahil Kabse at 973-285-6200 who is the Assistant Prosecutor at the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office. Or you can contact Detective Leah Atterbury at 973-285-6149. You will want to share your informaiton so they have all the facts.

Bad news is that the Morris County Prosecutor's Office reviewed Rick's case and found insufficient evidence of criminal conduct to warrant prosecution. I know I got scammed so not sure what evidence was lacking.

However, the case is being forwarded to the United States Attorney’s Office.

It might be helpful if we partner up to bring this jerk down. If you want to connect with me so we can gather documents send an email to ScammerRickRosen@gmail.com

Also a victim

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

I've known Rick Rosen Jr for 5 years. I just got hosed by him for $35,000. I'm working on a lawsuit as well as other regulatory measures. Let me know if you'd like to chat and maybe we can work together.

I got ripped by Rick as well.

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

Hey Brad - just last week, I got ripped out of $35k by Rick Rosen Jr. Different situation, but very similar end result. I'm in the process of filing a lawsuit, as well as formal complaints with the FTC, FBI, and NJ attorney general.

Let me know if you want to chat... I'm ready to roast him on my own, but our efforts would be even more magnified if we worked together.

Update to Rick Rosen and Scrier Capital report

AUTHOR: Brad - (United States of America)

Rick Rosen has still to this date not paid back the $50,000 even after repeated demands for such.

He has sent numerous emails stating that he would return the money and even stated that it was to be in my account within a day or two. Twice.

It was also found that Rick paid Matt Nedin $1500 out of the $50,000 of which Matt has made a full reimbursement. In addition he has stated the he will never again recommend Rick Rosen and has agreed to use his resources to publish letters and warn others against further abuses by Rick Rosen. Hopefully Matt will follow through with this promise. Only time will tell.