Complaint Review: Scrub by Shery aka Scrubs by Shery

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Freelance Web Designer — Los Angeles California United States of America
Scrub by Shery aka Scrubs by Shery

Scrub by Shery aka Scrubs by Shery scrub by shery, scrubs by shery This Fraudulent Company defrauded me out of payment for work that I did. I am a web developer Internet

This guy hired me to work on his oscommerce shopping. The website is called "scrub by shery.
http://scrubbyshery.com  This guy has no idea what he is doing he had me work his shopping cart for over 9 grueling hours. I has told him that the cost for the work today was $50. He agreed to this and then when it came time to make a payment he did not pay and refused to pay for the work.
He had me do about a dozen unrelated repairs on his website and then had the nerve to not pay me for the work. He was constantly calling tech support at go daddy and at his host hostmywebsite.com and harrassing them saying that files were uploaded that he did not do and he wants to know who uploaded them. He completely and totally wasted my time and then did not pay me. So now I am going file reports daily until he decides to pay me for the work. If he does not I do not care. I will keep posting and posting and posting. [continued below]....
..... He is a complete idiot and a jerk also. The whole time he kept making excuses about his heart etc.. I am sure he has used this excuse before. He is a trouble maker. His website is full of errors and his security certificates are not installed properly and if you order from his website you may end up loosing your money. He is a web designers worst nightmare. I have never met anyone that stupid and rude as this guy.

Now he has met his match. I never let anyone rip me off like that. Next I will be filing complaints with the BBB the FCC and other governement agencies. I will also be contacting the IRS to make sure that he has been paying his taxes on income from the website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Scrub-by-Shery-aka-Scrubs-by-Shery/internet/Scrub-by-Shery-aka-Scrubs-by-Shery-scrub-by-shery-scrubs-by-shery-This-Fraudulent-Company-831571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Scrub by Shery aka Scrubs by Shery