Complaint Review: Sea Bright Solar aka SI Solar- Frank Ficazzola

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Palladino — Staten Island New York
Sea Bright Solar aka SI Solar- Frank Ficazzola
richmond ave Staten island, New York USA

Sea Bright Solar aka SI Solar- Frank Ficazzola I was SCAMMED and lied to by Frank Ficazzola and SI SOLAR SEA BRIGHT- STAY AWAY STAY AWAY Staten island New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This Report is is a Complete Fabrication

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: This is an inaccurate/false report...hoax

I just stumbled upon this site and my only hope is that someone reads this before they do business with Frank Ficazzola Sea Bright Solar Aka SI Solar- i contracted Sea Bright Solar in 2/13, they promised to install my solar system that i was Super Excited to Get, in 3-4 months. They gave me a pretty good deal and decided to go with frank and brian because i thought they were honest and knowledgeable  people. I signed a contract and agreed to give them the project. BOY WAS THAT A MISTAKE!!!!!! Ive had nothing but aggrevation and broken promises since the day we did the deal. I have been waiting over a  year and they are just getting done with the permitting process. They have 15,000 dollars of my money for over a year and all they have so far is a permit???? Frank is impossible to get a hold of, always voice mail. When i do get a hold of him its lie after lie, and get this, he has an attitude with me. Like hes doing me a favor!!!! The girls n the office either take a msg or give us a bunch of BS.  I've already given them a deadline of 7/1 to have me installed or i will be going to my attorney, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!! Oh and more thing, Due to the number of complaints i just found out sea bright is also operating under a new name SI SOLAR. Well i got news for you, SEA BRIGHT SOLAR and SI SOLAR, DIFFERENT NAME, SAME BAD COMPANY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sea-Bright-Solar-aka-SI-Solar-Frank-Ficazzola/Staten-island-New-York-10304/Sea-Bright-Solar-aka-SI-Solar-Frank-Ficazzola-I-was-SCAMMED-and-lied-to-by-Frank-Ficazzo-1146806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sea Bright Solar aka SI Solar- Frank Ficazzola

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This Report is is a Complete Fabrication

AUTHOR: Frank - ()

This report was created by a competitor in order to defame my good reputation.  After I explained the difference between how I do business and my competitor’s practices, to a prospect, this competitor retaliated by writing this fictitious report.  I have never had a customer by the name of Palladino.

I have never taken anyone’s money without first giving them what I promised.  My reputation is impeccable and I challenge whoever wrote this to reveal themselves and their contact information so that anyone reading this report may contact them to learn the truth.  The reality is they will not do that because the whole story is completely made up.

The internet is a great tool for communication, unfortunately it also allows unethical people to write these sorts of reports without penalty because they can hide behind some phony email address.  Feel free to reach out to us at 844-747-6527 if you are reading this report and have any doubt about doing business with SI Solar.  We can provide you with as many satisfied customers as you would like, as references.  They will testify that I am an honest business person who respects his customers and looks out for their best interests.

A few other misrepresentations in this fictitious report that require clarification:  I did not begin working with Sea Bright Solar until March of 2013.  I started doing business as SI Solar in 2014.  SI Solar and Sea Bright Solar currently have no business relationship.  I was with Sea Bright Solar, as a sales consultant, where I provided solar energy systems for many satisfied customers.

You can learn more about me and SI Solar on my LinkedIn page and the SI Solar website:

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

Sincerely,

Frank

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

This is an inaccurate/false report...hoax

AUTHOR: Sea Bright Solar - ()

Sea Bright Solar is not Doing Business As (DBA) SI Solar, nor are we affiliated in any way with SI Solar as this post falsely claims.

There is also no information in this post that matches any of our customers.  The date mentioned for the sale, the deposit amount, the claimed phone calls and complaints...none of those details match up with any customer of Sea Bright Solar

Therefore, we refute the information in this post and must proceed as if this is a hoax perpetrated to defame the name and reputation of Sea Bright Solar.

If by some chance the author accidentally mistyped the information in this claim and they are actually a Sea Bright Solar customer, we encourage them to call us immediately to resolve any and all issues.  You can reach our main office M-F 9:30AM to 5:30PM at 732.450.8852.

If the author does not update this post to accurately reflect the truth or reach out to us for resolution we will have our attorneys begin the process of addressing this issue for libel and defamatory statements.