Complaint Review: Sea Gamers Mall

• Updated: Sat, December 14, 2013

• Reported By: Alexis — Kuala Lumpur Other
Sea Gamers Mall
Internet Malaysia

Sea Gamers Mall Seagm.com, seagm Bad quality and rude customer services , empty promise Perak Internet

14/12/13 I purchase I itunes gift card on seagm.com and found out that the card they deliver was invalid P/S : third time their card department explained was human error due to typo last two time I contacted the customer services after my movie outing , the lady promised me to issue a new pin on the next day morning . I contacted the customer services again on 11:4x am next day due to no new card received and the customer services official mentioned that it take three days to process , I have some argue with her and keep mentioning the promise. Has been made by her colleague . She said this is not her promise , I like wtf customer services speak on behalf company not your own . I mention I will file a complain in consumer department , she reply : please go . I request transfer to a senior official , she direct transfer me without my notice . So go to another customer services official not a senior name Vincent Teh he explain his colleague yesterday explained wrongly to me , I reply that's not my concern . [continued below]....

..... I request for manager's email address so that I can file in a complain but unfortunate he gave me general email address : helper@seagm.com . At the end he direct cut off the chat again without my concern All chat are print screened by my ipad , I will file this case to malaysia consumer department as well and write in several well known malaysia forum to destroy their hard builded reputation .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sea-Gamers-Mall/internet/Sea-Gamers-Mall-Seagmcom-seagm-Bad-quality-and-rude-customer-services-empty-promise-P-1107105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sea Gamers Mall