Complaint Review: SeaTech/Daily/ Bucklew Marine

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Manager — Coronado California United States of America
SeaTech/Daily/ Bucklew Marine
2733 Shelter Island Drive San Diego, California United States of America

SeaTech/Daily/ Bucklew Marine Craig ignored instructions, ignored written correspondence and quadrupled charges then kept parts San Diego, California

Seatech Bucklew came to my companies vessel to repair crane.  The were told which was confirmed in writing, to investigate the problems with the crane and give me an estimate of the cost to repair.

Instead, they disassembled the crane took the salable parts to their shop and held them ransom until I agreed to pay them three times the original amount we agreed to provide me with an estimate of the cost of repairs.

I then agreed to the ransom amount, cut them a check and asked for my expensive parts be returned to the vessel.   They said they would only accept "$2500 in Cash, which at the time I didn't have in my possession.   They then sold my parts and refused to accept payment.

I would have sued them for the damages had I not ended up in the hospital at the time.   Beware, the owner is nuts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SeaTechDaily-Bucklew-Marine/San-Diego-California-92106/SeaTechDaily-Bucklew-Marine-Craig-ignored-instructions-ignored-written-correspondence-946030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SeaTech/Daily/ Bucklew Marine