Complaint Review: Seacret Dead Sea products

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: TRUTH — Nevada
Seacret Dead Sea products
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Seacret Dead Sea products Hypo allergic my ass , burned splotches on my skin, using mlm to scam people now and ruin relationships Las Vegas Nevada

Was told this product is organic and a miracle worker. Used products twice and it caused body skin to have patches of darker irritated skin. And I'm not sensitive to any products. Face products burned and left my face red and irriated after the fact. When telling a direct agent he laughed as if I was making this up after shows him the results, saying I must have rubbed something on my face prior to using the products and that's why it happened. But I don't recall instructions on product or box or verbally given the suggested results may vary due to anything you usually do to your skin! Just when I thought I could like product it ended up being a nightmare and I have permenate marks now. Thanks douchebags!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seacret-Dead-Sea-products/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89074/Seacret-Dead-Sea-products-Hypo-allergic-my-ass-burned-splotches-on-my-skin-using-mlm-t-1129353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seacret Dead Sea products