Complaint Review: Seacret Direct

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: YOLO — Alabama
Seacret Direct
Chula Vista, California USA

Seacret Direct Oscar Garcia and his friend Ray They pressure you and don't take no for an answer Chula Vista California

Seacret is a scam. When I first heard about this "opportunity," at first I was intrigued. Oscar and Ray showed me the nail buffer as well as some product they brought along (soap, cleaner, Botox in a box). They did this just to suck me in. Oscar then went on to say that friends from school were taking up on the opportunity. The only way I can make money is through promoting the product; that's how I get commission. And if you don't take up the opportunity, you're harassed! Then, one Oscar kept harassing me to get my starter kit so I can officially become a Secret Agent. Knowing I was in financial hardship at the time, they said if I really wanted this, I would find some way to come up with the money. Oscar and Ray kept harassing me to go to Seacret meetings to help me gets started when I get the money. Oscar didn't let me breathe about it. He asked me if I was interested and I said no. He left me alone for a bit. He then asked me to watch videos today. I did; a trusted individual told me Seacret is a Ponzi Scheme. Thanks to this trusted individual, I now see what scum bags these guys are. When I addressed this, however, Oscar got defensive, saying Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme. He then went on to say Herbalife is a Ponzi Scheme and the Chivas should take all the Ponzi achemes off their stadiums. Fortunately, I didn't hand over any money. Moral of the story: REAL friends don't involve friends in Ponzie Schemes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seacret-Direct/Chula-Vista-California/Seacret-Direct-Oscar-Garcia-and-his-friend-Ray-They-pressure-you-and-dont-take-no-for-an-1082746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seacret Direct