scared

• Reported By: Neri — Charlottetown Alabama
Seacret Product
St Peters Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Canada

Seacret Product scammer Charlottetown Alabama

I was invited by a friend in a so-called WOW PARTY selling SEACRET products. Beacuse of the sales talked...i thought "why not"?...they tried  to convince us to be an agent or a preferred constumer...neither of the two that i wanted, just want to try the product because of my friend. So they asked for my credit card numbers and also said if i order a product worth $100+ no shipping cost.

After few days i received the product with invoice but no amount how much they charged my credit card. They mentioned that the product was hypo-allergenic but when i used it got rashes on my face. I phoned the agent trying to convice me that it is natural to have some reaction on first application. So it be but i stopped using it.

But after a month i was surprised i received an email from SEACRET COMPANY that my order for the month of June is on the way and charged it to my credit card. [continued below]....

..... I was so angry because i didnt make any order and not even thinking of using their product again.

Now this is the scam, when you give your credit card number, automatic in SIX months of maybe more they will keep on charging on your credit card without your knowledge.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER>>>>PYRAMIDING before it's too late

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seacret-Product/Charlottetown-Prince-Edward-Island-C1A5P6/Seacret-Product-scammer-Charlottetown-Alabama-1057468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seacret Product