Complaint Review: Seafight

• Reported By: darkhunter — leeds Alabama
Seafight
Nationwide United Kingdom

Seafight Big Point theft hamberg Nationwide

i played seafight on the gb1 site my ship got hacked 10 weeks ago told bp about this they ask me for prove it was mine so i send the prove its my ship i have spend loads off money on this game and they dont even reply to my email regruarding my ship any other about the game they sent a reply back they have give me no reson why they still got my ship the funny thing about this my ship has been seen on the game all bp says was the ship is prem banned for being hacked this site wants looking in to they have no reson to keep my ship you right to the legal off seafight you dont even get a reply fro them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seafight/nationwide/Seafight-Big-Point-theft-hamberg-Nationwide-1142857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seafight