Complaint Review: Seagull Search

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Jan — Alabama
Seagull Search
Internet United Kingdom

Seagull Search Accepted $800 to raise Google ranking with SEO which went down. Then asked for another $500 to improve. Bristol Internet

Seagull Search cold called me from Thailand.

After several follow up calls I agreed to try their services-$800 to improve my google ranking through SEO over a 6 month period.

They were in Thailand, I thought, that's why it was so cheap.

I received a monthly Google analytics, that showed my rankings gradually getting lower.

When I contacted my "Account Manager" to complain, he advised me that was the anaysis stage and that for an extra $500 they could do something about it. No way!

What a rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seagull-Search/internet/Seagull-Search-Accepted-800-to-raise-Google-ranking-with-SEO-which-went-down-Then-asked-1124673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seagull Search