- Report: #1048120
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Seal Kote corp
Seal Kote corp5619 lavender Ct, Rolling Meadows, Illinois USA
Seal Kote corp Seal kote corp – Seal kote corp – Seal kote corp - Owner Larry Peiser - Larry Peiser - Deceiver and Misleader, commits legal theft of service – lives at ****, rolling meadows Ill Rolling Meadows Illinois
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Nonsense
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Now I will explain so you can see the real truth, you need to see both sides of the issue or the whole story between Larry Peiser and the other guy – As its truly a battle between good an evil – now let me explain what Larry is not revealing to you...
2) Initially Larry Peiser said, he had a 3 month business relationship with this other guy, but let the truth be told, the other guy was his employee and was never a business partner, as the other guy didn’t want to do business with Larry, after he realized Larry Peiser, is actually an evil person, and is in fact the nasty con man himself, who is ripping off his own customers. What Larry failed to tell you, is that Larry in fact didn’t like someone who was exposing him as a crook, and wanted the other guy to hurt them for a certain amount of money, and ever since then there working relationship went sour, because the other guy would never do something like that, so you can imagine now, why Larry is set on destroying the other guy reputation!...
3) Yes Larry Peiser wanted to physically harm another human being that was getting in his way of his business, as the other guy didn’t want to work with Larry anymore, after Larry asked the other guy, to do his dirty business for him, so this is the reason why there working relationship went so bad, but the good news is, the character of the other guy is full of integrity, and is an incorruptible character, for the other guy couldn’t be corrupted by Larry’s evil proposal to harm another being!...
4) As Larry is deceiving the public like he is the victim, so you would believe his lying report, that slanders the other guy known as (Michael Filimoniuk) a guy who chose to do what’s right, and only wanted to do fair business with others! Yes the other guy didn’t want to be associated with Larry, after he found out, Larry deceives his customers, by watering the material down, see Larry doesn’t give them 100% rubber, and what he doesn’t tell you, is that its not rubber at all, but MUD, OIL and WATER – Because rubber cant be sprayed, and his material is so bad, he dilutes his material with so much water, it doesn’t even last 6 months, so that he can rip them off, for as much money as possible, and the customers cant do anything about it, because they have already paid him the money, and time has past!...
5) As for me I have known the other guy, for many, many years, and do you know the other guy works night and day, helping people for free, not charging people money – but out of great love an good character, he helps those who are suffering in this world, yes the other guy does not ask for money to do this – in fact the other guy is extremely generous and kind, and I assure you, he is a defender for the truth and the things that are for good, and remember this world is evil, with many corrupt evil people robbing the poor through business dealings, doing evil things like Larry Peiser, who is persecuting the other guy who chose to do the right thing...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seal-Kote-corp/Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-60008/Seal-Kote-corp-Seal-kote-corp-Seal-kote-corp-Seal-kote-corp-Owner-Larry-Peiser-1048120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.