Complaint Review: Seamans/Levitz Furniture

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:brooklyn New Jersey
Seamans/Levitz Furniture
651 State Route 18 New Bruncwick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Seamans/Levitz Furniture Cheaters with no moral New Bruncwick New Jersey

I have purchased furniture from seamans in 2005. After couple of month furniture got broke and i called cause i had protection plan. They send their rep to look at it. He wrote down your furniture need to be replace. I went to the store and picked up new one cause they didn't have the same model. They sceduled delivery date and picked up my old furniture. They were keep changing my scedule date and finally seamans furniture filled bank crupcy and they told me to contact with levitz. When I went their they said can't help them.

I have invoices, cancelled order reciept and everything. the furniture was financed from HSBC and they are after me for the payment. I don't have furniture and receiving calls from bank to pay cause they said we already paid to seamans. I filled couple complain to the consumer departement and i have nevery got back from them.

If any body can help me.

brooklyn, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SeamansLevitz-Furniture/New-Bruncwick-New-Jersey-08816/SeamansLevitz-Furniture-Cheaters-with-no-moral-New-Bruncwick-New-Jersey-292833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seamans/Levitz Furniture