Complaint Review: Sean Chhoeuth

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Fitchburg Massachusetts United States of America
Sean Chhoeuth

Sean Chhoeuth Cash Net usa threaten me with court if I don't pay him $912.60 now Internet

Loan Approved by : Cash Net Usa  Loan Type : Pay Day Loan they said that it was the following information, Principle Amount : $300.00, Settlement Offer : $555.00, In Court House Amount : $8,200.00, they told me to pay now that was the first they said I owed the money to email them my card information so I can pay them.

The second one looked legal and that I need to call them I call Cash Net Usa to be told it was a fraud and filed a report with them, the phone goes to a Jedi which is a free phone service I am reporting it to the fbi next

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sean-Chhoeuth/internet/Sean-Chhoeuth-Cash-Net-usa-threaten-me-with-court-if-I-dont-pay-him-91260-now-Internet-1015098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sean Chhoeuth