Complaint Review: Sean Cook

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Hollywood California
Sean Cook
seancook23@yahoo.com, www.myspace.com/clubdiva09, www.myspace.com/lastvixenstandingdown Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 424-7029670
  • Web:
  • Category: Producers

Sean Cook, Club Diva, Corporate Media Network, Club Diva Executive Producers Sean Cook verbally abused & harassed me by attacking my person, image and womanhood, when asked to produce legitimate proof & legal validity of his show, Club Diva. I did not sign a release form allowing Sean to film me. Sean said the show will be on E! yet there are no talent release or compensation forms from E! His conduct proves he's hustling & disrespecting young women. Los Angeles California

When asked to produce legitimate proof & legal validity of his television show, Club Diva,Sean Cook verbally abused & harassed me by attacking my person, image and womanhood. He told me I was a "stupid, broke, desperate, fat ass who didn't know what I was talking about and that he did not have to listen to "Bullshit"".

I did not sign a release form allowing Sean Cook or any members of his imaginary company "Corporate Media Network" to film me. He filmed me and the other women in attendance of the casting without permission.

Sean Cook stated that Club Diva will be on E! Entertainment Television. However, the models in attendance and myself were not given talent release forms E! Entertainment Television.

When asked about this Sean changed his story saying the show will be aired on the Fox Broadcasting Company. Sean Cook stated that he is employed by Fox Broadcasting Company. Sean Cook stated that Fox Broadcasting Company "does not require talent release forms to be signed for television auditions".

However, that is a false statement. I have experience auditioning for a Fox television show. All talent were required to fill out the extensive release forms to be filmed at the audition.

This conduct proves Sean Cook director, producer, etc of the show Club Diva is hustling & disrespecting young women.

Anonymous
Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sean-Cook/Los-Angeles-California/Sean-Cook-Club-Diva-Corporate-Media-Network-Club-Diva-Executive-Producers-Sean-Cook-ver-416610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sean Cook