Avenue

Complaint Review: Sean Smith, Molly Mackenzie, SS Entertainment Group LLC, Burbank Talent Management

• Submitted: Mon, May 07, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: Britney — Los Angeles California United States of America
3500 W Olive Ave Los Angeles, California United States of America

Sean Smith, Molly Mackenzie, SS Entertainment Group LLC, Burbank Talent Management Anthony Jefferson, Tone SEXUAL HARASSMENT, NON PAYMENT, FRAUD Los Angeles California

This man had me meet him at a Starbucks in Bakersfield, CA. He said that his name was Sean Smith. We went over a contract that specifically stated that my photos and videos would not be released and would be used for audition purposes only. He checked my ID and had me turn in a sheet with my name and photo and additional info. We then went to an empty lot where we were to do the audition shoot which he said for an upcoming commerical for California Baby lotion company.

The concept was that my legs would be used, and that the top halves of celebrities bodies would be used, it was supposed to be a really fun and innocent concept. I was to walk back and forth to see how my legs looked on video in a tight club like dress and then swim suit bottom. I was supposed to then take pictures of my legs only. After doing both the dress and the swimsuit bottom (I was fully clothed the whole time, was just told to pull my dress up since he was only filming the legs) he asked me to take off my swimsuit bottom and do the walking pattern and photos in a thong. [continued below]....
.....

I declined immediately. He kept talking in circles saying that he wouldnt show the company owner the videos and photos if I didnt and then threatened me saying that there would be problems. This man is alot larger than I am so I gave in fearing that he would hurt me. After that he asked me to give him a "massage". AGAIN I declined not even knowing what he meant. He told me that company owner was on his way and we waited for some time and I felt really uncomfortable. He then said he wasnt coming unless I gave him a chest massage. I cried and he still made me do it. Then with me knowing he began putting his hands in his pants. I stopped after I saw that. I demanded he take me to the owner.

He said we would meet him at the mall so I followed him there. This is where he ditched me. Not knowing this was all a scam still I tried calling the so called "talent agency" to get a hold of the guy who set the whole thing up. No one answered.

The next day all of the numbers I had were cut off, and when I went to the address that was in their emails it was The Warner Bros. Studios. I went to the police right after that. They told me that without a real name, address, phone number or anything there was nothing they could do. I then took matters into my own hands. I set up a fake photo shoot and he had me meet him at the same Starbucks as before. I did not let him see me because I didnt want him to know since he has my address. I took a picture of his license plates though. If anyone knows this man or has fall victim of him please come forward. This has been such a traumatic experience and I made so many stupid mistakes. But this man is a crook and needs to pay for what he has done to so many women.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sean-Smith-Molly-Mackenzie-SS-Entertainment-Group-LLC-Burbank-Talent-Management/Los-Angeles-California-/Sean-Smith-Molly-Mackenzie-SS-Entertainment-Group-LLC-Burbank-Talent-Management-Anthony-879145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sean Smith, Molly Mackenzie, SS Entertainment Group LLC, Burbank Talent Management

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC