Complaint Review: Sean White Attorney - Fraud

• Reported By: Lisa — Perrysburg Ohio
Sean White Attorney - Fraud
, Select State/Province USA

Sean White Attorney - Fraud Sean White Attorney - SCAM/FRAUD NATIONWIDE

I have been receiving phone messages from a guy by the name of Sean White. Today, I actually answered the phone when he called. He explained that he was the attorney representing the FCI (Financial Crime Investigations) branch of the government. He asked for my attorney's name and said I would need it because I would be arrested later this evening by the police and should plan to be at home. He then went on to say that he had to read the charges to me of the 3 cases being brought before me and not to interrupt him or he would have to hang up. I listened to him and he said that once I was arrested I would have to stay in jail for 90 days and couldn't be bailed out because I was going in for financial fraud. He then went onto say that they would make sure I lose my job and my apartment because they are sending letters out to them. After he was done with all of the threatening, I began asking him questions. I asked what the name of his law firm was he said it was Leo Farris for U.S. Legal Services. I asked if he could please mail or fax me a copy of the lawsuits being brought against me and he said he was unable to do that because they wanted to settle $1400 today. I told him I planned to contact my local law enforcement agencies, US Attorney General's office, and FBI to ask about this "case". As I pressed in more, he decided to get off the phone. Major scam. I am not sure how he got my information, but I will be reporting this to as many people as I can. The number  he is calling from is 205-258-1808. When I try calling the number, there is no receptionist. Also, not to be stereotypical, but Sean White is a very American name, this person is very hard to understand and speaks very poor English. He has a distinctive Asian accent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sean-White-Attorney-Fraud/Select-StateProvince/Sean-White-Attorney-Fraud-Sean-White-Attorney-SCAMFRAUD-NATIONWIDE-1075118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sean White Attorney - Fraud